Important notice: Corona Virus
We plan to stay open and continue to provide quality health care to all patients. We do however have some new measures to prevent spread of the virus and to protect all patients and the practice.
- HPCSA now allows us to see/ speak to patients through Tele-health calls during COVID 19 pandemic. We can therefor give you advice, check exercises, assess your condition by telephone, Facetime, Zoom, Skype etc whilst you are at home. Phone the rooms on 0117870495 to inquire.
- If you come into our rooms for treatment please be on time. If you are late you will only have what is left of your treatment time.
We don't want to keep people waiting for any longer than necessary in the waiting room.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided at the entrance.
- If you don't feel well, rather please cancel the appointment, reschedule it and stay at home, as you could save a life.
- There will be disinfectant protocols in place for reception and treatment areas, which will be ongoing during the day.
We are trying to ensure safety of everyone and hope to reduce the rate of transmission of the virus. We want patients to feel safe in our environment. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and wish everyone a healthy and fit period.
Dr LouAnn Rivett